BasicPlus CPR, AED and First Aid Training
December 28 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm$150.00 – $180.00
(Length: 5 hours)
First Aid BasicPlus CPR, AED, and First Aid for Adults and Infants, is an objective-driven, skills-based training program. The students must perform the following skills completely without assistance:
- Removal of contaminated gloves
- External chest compressions
- Rescue breaths
- Primary assessment for an unresponsive person
- CPR as a single provider including turning on an AED
- Primary assessment for a responsive person
- Control of severe bleeding
- Stabilization of a swollen, painful, deformed limb
Persons who are occupationally required or just desire to have first aid knowledge and skills, such as emergency response teams in business and industry, school bus drivers, adult residential care personnel, childcare workers, teachers, parents, and babysitters.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
A certification card is issued upon successful completion of this course. The certification period is valid for up to 2 years.
The successful participant will receive a wallet sized, laminated BasicPlus CPR, AED, and First Aid Certification Card valid for a period of two years.