- This event has passed.
PEC SAFELANDUSA BASIC TRAINING
November 18 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$225.00 – $270.00
(Length: 8 Hours)
Syndicate Energy Services, LLC., Safety Training Division is PEC SafelandUSA Basic authorized for training and certification for requirements by the operator oil companies. Oil Companies are requiring employees to successfully complete a SafeLandUSA orientation program and carry on their person an official photo-ID badge indicating they have completed the course.
PEC SafeLandUSA Topics Include:
- SafeLandUSA Certification
- Confined Space Entrant / Attendant (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.146)
- Rigging • Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1000)
- Lockout/Tag-out (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147)
- Fall Protection (OSHA 29 CFR 1926.500)
- Hazmat (HM 126) (DOT 49 CFR Part 171)
- Hazardous Communications (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1200)
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hearing Conservation (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.95)
- Emergency Response Process
- Safety Management
- Welding Safety
- Defensive Driving
- Hazwoper (Oper.) (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 and API RP 75)
- Fire Protection Medical Records
- Forklift Safety (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.178)
- Respiratory Protection (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134) Electrical Safety Back Safety Alcohol and Substance Abuse Awareness
The PEC Basic Orientation/SafeLand USA safety awareness course was designed to take the place of multiple Operator orientations and to give each student a general idea of life and safety issues in the oil and gas industry, upstream, downstream onshore. This one-day program meets OSHA, and almost all Major and Mid-Major Operators in and outside of the USA, requirements and provides a basic understanding at an awareness level of certain general safety information that an employee should know before entering a company facility and while performing their assigned work duties.
Upon successful completion, each student is issued a picture ID with a unique bar code. The student information is then stored in an online database. This orientation has become the standard program for the industry and certifies a student at awareness level.